Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Your skin needs antioxidants (inside and out)

Topical antioxidants (the kind you put on your skin) save cells from a significant amount of environmental damage. Antioxidants (like vitamins A and C) stop free radicals from causing inflammation, mutations and collagen loss.
Adding a layer in the morning may help prevent wrinkles, dark spots or patches and maybe even skin cancer. For summer, use a gel cleanser like our A line cleanser to break up the oil caused by the heat and humidity. This applies to guys and ladies, plus, always use your SPF. The reason to choose Seriesse is that we use high enough concentrations of the antioxidants, put them in proper and effective delivery systems and stable formulations and even package them correctly to give you the most effective products at an affordable price.
With Seriesse, we advocate a beauty from the inside-out routine. So, I highly recommend you begin taking our S-Force multivitamin and our Amla Rush juice. They are fantastic and everyone (myself included) is raving about the energy and the way it affects the way your body looks! I take both of these plus our Mega Omega supplement and our Green Tea Water Amplifier and our Green Tea Plus Diet and I promise you, I've maintained my weight and I have lost body fat and gained muscle.
It's really an amazing line of products that Sylvester Stallone put together for us!
Now, the final product I want to brag about today is the Celluduction. I have lost inches and cellulite off my thighs! The key is: you have to give it time and you have to use it. It took about 5 months to see the fat melt away and see the difference in my thighs...but I am THRILLED!
I have been in the 'tv shopping world' for over 20 years and I've seen a lot of products. There aren't many that I would stake my reputation on, but these I've talked about, I certainly would with no hesitation.

No comments: