Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mineral makeup that works for mature skin too!

If you have always heard mineral makeup will emphasize your lines, or if you have tried it before and found it to settle in your wrinkles...I have good news!

Our mineral makeup actually seems to fill in my wrinkles...NO KIDDING! I am in my mid 40's and I can wear it all day, even in the Florida heat and humidity and it continues to look good and provide coverage all day.

Celebrity makeup artists swear by mineral makeup because it is a natural light-reflecting powder. As I understand it, we see wrinkles because of the shadows they create and since this reflects light there are no shadows to see. Our mineral concealer is my favorite of all because it hides my wrinkles around my eyes and my dark circles! Try it! (item #8051) I follow it up with the pressed foundation (you'll need to pick a shade for you-most are medium-item #84520).

Many with rosacea say it helps hide their redness without irritating their sensitive skin. Our line is free of fillers or talc and you get a lot more for your money with Seriesse.

I would be happy to recommend products for you if you contact me from my website. In the meantime, I'd like to tell you about some of my favorites.

The eye shadow compacts are the nicest I've ever used. You can go from natural to glamorous very easily. I use them for everyday and for TV performances. (buy both 8151 and 8152)

Our pencils, lip color and glosses are great along with our brushes. You will be very impressed.

No comments: