Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seriesse and S-Force for better health and skin!

I'm reading a book written by my friend, Dr. Jeannette Graf, called Stop Aging, Start Living. She is a highly respected dermatologist and was a research scientist at the National Institutes of Health where she made some important discoveries.

Several years ago I learned about the importance of pH for optimal health. Dr. Graf takes it a step further and explains how maintaining an alkaline environment in your body can erase wrinkles and beautify your skin!

Dr. Graf says your skin mirrors your internal health and that an imbalance of pH accelerates aging and is thought to be the culprit of many degenerative and autoimmune diseases.

The more I read and study, the more I am convinced that EVERYONE should be taking our Multi, our Amla Rush concentrate, and our Green Tea Water Amplifier. To learn more, visit my website at www.mindymccortney.com or www.myseriesse.com/mindy and from the 'Shop Online' tab, look for the S-Force link.

Have a great day!

No comments: