Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fat-burning hormones work through your liver

I read a great book recently that taught me some new things I'd like to share with you.

What you may not know is that there are SIX fat-burning hormones that control weight loss and work through your liver. Improve your liver function and you will shed weight according to Eric Berg, a chiropractor that specializes in nutritional research and weight loss.

In his book, The 7 Principles of Fat Burning, he also discussed stress and pain and their connection with weight gain.

If you are under stress or have pain, the adrenal hormone, cortisol, is raised and it blocks fat burning. Green tea has been shown to help adrenal function and help the liver burn fat.

I also found an article in the local paper the other day that said green tea contains a compound that suppresses inflammatory products in the connective tissue of people with rhuematoid arthritis.

In earlier posts in this blog I addressed the benefits of green tea for the brain and for weight loss. You can use the search function to find them in this blog.

I hope you will try our green tea water amplifiers. They are a concentrate and come in four different flavors. I can also recommend our vitamins. They are food-bound (containing whole food)so your body recognizes and uses them for your maximum benefit. Another thing your body needs: our Mega Omega supplement. I promise it is better than any other Essential Fatty Acid product I've tried...no fishy taste...EVER!

To order or contact me, please visit www.myseriesse.com/mindy.

Thanks and have a great day!

No comments: