Thursday, May 22, 2008

Must-haves for better skin!

If you are not yet using our skin care from Seriesse International, you are missing out. Nearly every magazine you pick up and nearly every skin doctor you see quoted talks about using Vitamin C in the daytime and Vitamin A (retinol) at night. Vitamin C addresses the surface of the skin, discoloration, texture, lines and the Vit A works below the surface. It is proven to reduce photo damage (the unseen damage from the sun). Do you realize we have the highest concentration of Vitamin A I know about in our 2 million IU cream? I use these lines on a regular basis, but when my skin looks especially parched due to my lifestyle choices, I pull out my Calstrum and let me tell you, if you have lines around your eyes...you will LOVE our eye cream. If you are experiencing menopausal symptoms, it shows up on your face, and our Calstrum line can help you! It redensifies the skin. Antioxidants like Vit A and C help with the skin's repair mechanisms. Now, keep in mind, products like these take about a month to yield results, so don't give up before the payoff! Please go to my website (above left) and contact me if you have any questions. We are currently running a special where you will get free supplements with your skin care line.

No comments: