Saturday, May 17, 2008

Work Part-time on Your Fortune!

So many of us are busy and get done what we HAVE to each day. I'm no different, for example, I started this blog as a means to keep in touch with my Seriesse team and rarely get a chance to update it! I am trying to find balance in my life and make time for things that I WANT to do along with those things I have to do. If you are not satisfied with what you are doing right now, I encourage you to make the time for your Seriesse business so you can get out of the rat race!

On that note, I'd like to encourage you to schedule a party before the end of the month, and consider having one a month. That's what I have been doing lately. My sister-in-law, Cherie McCortney(Executive Director), has done a lot of parties with her team and many of her team members are profiting $300 a night. Congratulations, by the way to Drena Schneider who is leading the pack this month in retail sales!

The great thing is, people are socializing, learning about our wonderful products and the hostess gets some nice freebies. If you need help in planning, please check out my website (above left) and go to our 'consultant only' page to download information that will help you. Cherie shared some information recently from the DSWA:

The opportunity to present your products to potential customers is a privilege for which Fortune 500 companies pay thousands and sometimes millions of dollars! Think about it...you can present your products in a fun setting and help others and yourself in the process.

By the way, Kathy Huffman from Seriesse corporate told me about her morning beverage and I want to tell you. I've started drinking it every morning and it's great.
She uses the Amla Rush, the Green Tea Water Amplifier and cold water to make a delicious drink. If you haven't tried our wonderful nutritional items from Sylvester Stallone, please go to my website and click products to learn more. So many people are feeling a LOT better due to our S-Force wellness items.

Don't forget our special this month: Free skin care supplement with our skin care lines. The A line, C line, Calstrum, Continuously Clear or Olive Oil lines.

We offer a chance for people to feel better, look better and make $$$.
Make it a point to work your business consistently every day. It takes time, but it does WORK! Have a great day!

No comments: