Sunday, January 13, 2008

NUTRIENTS APPROVED BY THE FDA TO HELP

Please read below to see how beneficial our nutrition items can be for you! If you are not yet taking our S-Force multi...you should be! Now you have special incentive to go to
www.mindymccortney.com and order the vitamin and Amla Rush combination at a special new price. Please check out my offer on my site for new customers. Please call me or email me from the site if you have any product questions. I've been offering most of these products with Jennifer-Flavin Stallone for the past 15 years. Sylvester Stallone's new nutritionals are the greatest, I promise. I take them every day and we are getting wonderful testimonials from our customers. We have over 1500 customers on my team alone!

PARTIAL LIST OF FOODS AND/OR NUTRIENTS APPROVED BY THE FDA TO CLAIM SOME DEGREE OF HEALTH BENEFIT

The following reduce the risk of cancer:

Tomatoes (in our phytonutrient compound in multi-vitamin)

Calcium (in the multi)

Selenium (in the multi)

Antioxidant vitamins (in the multi)

Green tea (in the multi)

The following reduce the risk of heart disease:

Walnuts

Omega 3 fatty acids (in our mega omega supplement)

B vitamins (in our multi)

Olive oil, canola oil, corn oil (in our mega omega)

The following reduce the risk of other conditions:

Calcium (in our multi and extra in the calstrum complex)

Chromium picolinate (we have chromium – different types)

No comments: