Thursday, January 22, 2009

Exercise idea!

Yesterday I joined Netflix and found they have 500 or so fitness DVDs you can rent and then you’ll never get bored of your routine. I sat down and went through the whole list yesterday and put about 30 on a list. They will automatically be sent out one right after the other. I’m excited and thought some of you may want to do the same. I signed up for under $10 a month and I think I’ll like it better than leaving the house for a workout! Plus you can also rent movies you can watch on the treadmill!

Are you sticking to your baby step? Have you been checking in with your accountability partner? Are you doing your affirmations? Are you tracking your exercise and your food intake? Are you taking your supplements? I hope all of these steps are helping you and that you feel like you are moving in the right direction!

For those of you who aren't familiar with what I am asking above, I am health coaching a group of 17 people who are losing weight with our S-Force products. Please contact me if you would like more information.

No comments: