Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More energy, better mood, lower cholesterol, lose weight

I am happy to report that our S-Force weight loss kit has helped many lose 3-5 pounds each week since we started 2009! Many feel more energy and are more focused and happier (no kidding, even while restricting calories and adding in exercise!). I want you to know that our cholesterol product has also helped lower bad and increase good cholesterol for many of my customers. Here are the numbers for my mother after being on the cholesterol control for 4 months. Total cholesterol went from 267 to 227. Her good cholesterol was at 80 (2 times the normal) and her bad is better, down 40 points. For more information please go to www.myseriesse.com/mindy and feel free to get in touch with me if you need help in ordering.

No comments: